Fidia Engineering works in the process and detailed engineering field for industrial plants and in the chemical and chemical-pharmaceutical industry.
The activities that we normally carry out, in the design, are as follows:
- Process calculations (unit operations of chemical and industrial plants, material balances, heat balances, etc...), using specific software and consolidated literature;
- Preparation of flow diagrams, P&I, Piping Layout, Isometric sketches, lines and plants dimensioning, assembly and detail's drawings, lists of materials and tools, work schedule, etc.;
- Projects for preliminary economic assessment for larger industrial projects;
- Boilers, equipment specifications, engineering detail drawings and structural calculations (Rule of Arts, PED, VSR, VSG, etc.);
- Finding of offers from various suppliers and related technical economic discussion/evaluation;
- Collection of plant operating manuals with editing of operation and maintenance manual and related product certification "CE" if necessary;
The design is performed using the latest technological devices and specific software.
Engineering’s design activities find application in industrial and chemical-pharmaceutical plants, and in particular for :
- Fine chemical’s plants: auxiliaries for paper, textiles, plastics and rubber;
- Synthesis’ plants for the pharmaceutical industry;
- Plants for solid, liquid and gas storage;
- Complete process plants (reactors, heat exchangers, distillation columns, etc.);
- Softened water plant, reverse osmosis and demi water;
- Heating and cooling packages ;
- Complete systems for handling powders: mixing, extrusion, pellet production and pneumatic transport;
- Biodiesel production plants.
HERE BELOW ARE LISTED DETAILS OF SOME WORKS WE HAVE EXECUTED.
THE COMPLETE LIST OF WORKS EXECUTED BY FIDIA ENGINEERING SRL IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
NEW PLANT FOR PECTIN EXTRACTION FROM CITRUS
Engineering and process design for a complete pectin extraction plant (thickener for food use) from citrus fruits (ex. orange peel), with a capacity of approximately 1,500 tons/year, and related plant’s utilities.
NEW PHARMACEUTICAL PLANT
Preliminary and detailed process design with project management (carpentry structure) relating to a new pharmaceutical manufacturing plant's, consisting in n. 8 glass-lined reactors, one steel filterpress and one Halar coated filterpress, n. 2 fluid bed dryers and related steel structure including the piperack.